The Brokerage is looking for a Senior Programme Manager – Education. This post is crucial to the delivery of our new strategic plan, and to supporting young disadvantaged Londoners achieve their career ambitions.
The Brokerage is an independent charity based in the City of London, working in partnership with businesses and institutions in London’s financial and business districts as well as state schools and colleges throughout Greater London, to raise aspirations, create access to career opportunities and achieve a more diverse workforce.
We are a small, energetic team of committed individuals, taking pride in the impact we have achieved over the last few years through a range of programmes targeting young people aged 10-18, through to school-leavers, apprentices, undergraduates and graduates.
You will play a pivotal role in our future success in helping young non-advantaged Londoners compete on a level playing field with their more advantaged peers. You will:
- Manage the creation, development, promotion and delivery of services and programmes for young people through a variety of our programmes and initiatives.
- Provide line management to a team of 2 workshop facilitators
- Prepare and deliver workshops for our range of corporate based and school based workshops to groups from years 6 to 13.
- Support the heads of departments in the delivery of new programmes.
- Develop and deliver staff training in curriculum areas and behaviour management.
- Maintain effective monitoring and tracking procedures to ensure targets for outcomes and outputs are met and prepare statistics and impact measurement reports.
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Melissa Lucien, ([email protected]), stating how your skills and experience match the person specification for this role. Please note shortlisted candidates will be selected according to this supporting statement. Please click here for the job description and person specification.