Sixth formers and undergraduates can register with The Brokerage to access unique and exclusive opportunities, including workshops, events, internships and job opportunities.
The Brokerage team will also work with you to ensure your CV and interviews skills are up to the high standards of recruiters, and provide advice and assistance where you need it.
Please note that some individual opportunities and programmes that we offer have additional criteria, including geographic restrictions or minimum academic requirements.
Once you have completed these three steps you will start receiving invitations to workshops, events, be able to apply for different opportunities, and receive guidance and support from The Brokerage team.
Unfortunately, the following are not able to register with The Brokerage:
Disclaimer and privacy:
- The Brokerage Citylink is a registered charity (number 1059173)
- All contact details, information and personal documents provided by candidates will be only used and stored by The Brokerage Citylink, and never given to anyone else without prior permission. Anonymised demographic information will be used for reporting purposes.
- Candidates can request to unsubscribe from The Brokerage's communications at any time, requests can be made by email, telephone or post.
- Full Child Safeguarding and Protection, Data Protection and Health & Safety policies are available on request. All Brokerage staff undertake full DBS checks.
- The Brokerage Citylink reserves the right to discontinue working with any candidate at any time, under their own discretion and without prior notice.
- Candidates will be required to read and sign a full undertaking agreement when they register in person.
41% of global foreign exchange trading takes place in the UK
We've worked with over 125 companies to help fill their school leaver, apprenticeship and graduate roles
Tell me more facts