Marketing and social media volunteer
We are looking for a team of creative volunteers to assist with our media activities.
About the role
As a marketing and social media volunteer you’ll be able to:
- Produce creative, informed content for our digital channels, including website and social media channels, with the aim of promoting The Brokerage’s offering to young people, schools and employers.
- Suggest and trial new ways of generating engagement with our stakeholders across our digital channels.
- Create conversations around news and publications relevant to our charity with a focus on The Brokerage’s work and impact.
- A proven ability to write unique, compelling copy for a wide range of audiences.
- Experience of producing engaging content for a range of social media platforms, including Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail.
- Interest in issues surrounding social mobility and education.
- Interest in corporate diversity and inclusion programmes.
We are looking for volunteers who can offer a minimum of 4 hours a month, either from home or at our City of London based offices. Travel expenses to the office will be covered.
To apply, please send your CV and a tailored cover letter to Joanne (email@example.com) outlining how you meet the requirements above. Applications accepted on a rolling basis.