National Audit Office summer internship
….in your penultimate or final year of university?
….looking for a summer internship?
….interested in becoming a chartered accountant?
We are working with the National Audit Office to recruit candidates for their summer internship programme. This is a fantastic opportunity for any undergraduate that wants to experience work in the public sector with the potential to secure a place on a graduate scheme upon completion of their degree.
Start date: July 2019
Salary: £23,406 pro rata
Location: based in their impressive head office in Victoria, which includes a subsidised on-site fitness centre
Deadline: 15th February 2019. To find out how to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must show a demonstrable interest in studying to become a Chartered Accountant and an interest in the public sector, government and audit.
- You must have a 2:1 degree (obtained or expected).
- 120 UCAS points (or equivalent) from the 2017 tariff. If you have 104 UCAS points (or equivalent) you may also be eligible to apply so please email email@example.com.
- You will need to be a UK, Commonwealth, EEA or Swiss national to comply with Civil Service nationality rules. Please note that we do not sponsor work visas.
In addition, candidates should:
- Have attended a London state school or college and meet one of the two criteria below.
- Have been eligible for free school meals whilst at secondary school or
- Be the first generation in their immediate family to attend university in the United Kingdom.
To find out more about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.