Are you looking to gain work experience?
Will you be in Year 13 in September?
The one-week placement will take place during the half-term week, from Monday 21st – Friday 25th October 2019. Hours of work will be 9am – 5pm at the company’s London offices based on Buckingham Palace Road in Victoria, London.
Successful candidates will gain experience of work in a highly-respected, professional organisation. Moreover, you will gain an understanding of the skills and capability needed to become a Chartered Accountant and what a career in the accountancy profession can offer.
Students wishing to apply must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be starting Year 13 in September 2019
- Have achieved at least C/4 grade at GCSE maths and English
- Be available for a full week from Monday 21st October – Friday 25th October 2019
- You will need to be a UK, Commonwealth, EEA or Swiss national to comply with Civil Service nationality rules
To apply, please provide the following on one word document:
- A short personal statement outlining your interests and career aspirations (max 300
- Your GCSE grades and school name
- Your answers to the following three questions (max 200 words per answer):
1. What is your understanding of what the NAO does?
2. What would you like to get out of the placement?
3. Team work is integral to the NAO. Please tell us about an example of when you have worked effectively as part of a team.
Submit your application to email@example.com by 11th August 2019.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to telephone interviews, which are scheduled to take place from Tuesday 27th August – Friday 30th August.