Brit Apprenticeship Scheme
The Brokerage is working with insurance firm Brit to help them recruit new starters on to their apprenticeship scheme to start in September 2020. This is an eighteen month structured programme where 20% of your working week will be set aside for learning, and you will work towards Level 3 professional qualifications.
The following roles are available:
- Two Underwriting Assistants in the Central Underwriting Operations Team
- One Digital Support Technician in the IT team
– Be predicted 96 UCAS points/CCC at A Level (or equivalent)
– Have GCSE English and Maths at grades 9-5
– Be available for interview week commencing 27 April 2020
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email email@example.com to find out more about the roles available, qualifications you will achieve, the deadlines, and how to apply.