Student sign-ups are closed for the summer and will open again shortly. Watch this space.
From late September, you will be able to register your details to gain access to paid jobs, school-leaver programmes, work experience, skills workshops, networking, masterclasses and more!
Once you’ve submitted the form, you will receive an email letting you know which of our opportunities are available to you and what the next steps are.
If you have any questions, please get in touch on 020 7628 9904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register with The Brokerage, you must:
- Currently living and studying in the UK
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Aged 16-25
- Achieved 4/C or above in English and Maths GCSE (or equivalent)
- Completed GCSEs and A levels (or equivalent) at a state school
- At least one of the following is applicable:
- At the age of 14, your highest paid parent/guardian had a job with a medium to low salary (see our application form for more details); or
- You were eligible for free school meals during your time at school; or
- Neither parent completed a university degree in the UK.