How does a partnership with The Brokerage work?
Our life changing work is only possible due to our partnerships with incredible companies who are committed to making a difference. If you are interested in working with us, supporting young people and becoming a more inclusive workplace, we can help you decide which partnership option would best suit your organisation.
VIEW OUR CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS BROCHURE HERE…
Once you on are board, The Brokerage will conduct partnership assessment sessions with your organisation to identify the key areas of prioritisation over the year. Following this, The Brokerage will provide a partnership agreement detailing the plan for the 12 month partnership which will give your organisation access to our unique services. A partnership with The Brokerage will allow you to:
Demonstrate you are a Changemaker by engaging with The Brokerage’s tailored employer programmes:
- Share a platform with other HR partners and business leaders to raise awareness of systemic issues facing the labour market, sharing best practice via our Corporate Leaders Forum
- Engage employees from the top down with workshops around the lived experiences of our disadvantaged young people, hiring young, diverse talent and being a more inclusive workplace
Drive productivity and innovation through growing a more diverse workforce:
- Access to our diverse, driven and local Talent Pool and specialist recruitment service
- Internship and apprenticeship programmes tailored to your needs
- Addresses the skills gap! Bring new and innovative skills and perspectives to your industry.
Engage staff in high quality, skills based volunteering opportunities:
- Mentor, volunteer or lead masterclasses in your specialist field
- Develop line management skills through managing interns and work experience candidates
Please contact Susheel Sharma (Susheel.firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more.