How does a partnership with The Brokerage work?
Our life changing work is only possible due to our partnerships with incredible companies who are committed to making a difference. If you are interested in working with us, supporting young people and becoming a more inclusive workplace, we can help you decide which partnership option would best suit your organisation.
Once you on are board, The Brokerage will conduct a value add assessment with your organisation to identify the key areas of prioritisation over the year. Following this, The Brokerage will provide a partnership agreement detailing the plan for the 12 month partnership which will give your organisation access to our unique services. A partnership with The Brokerage will allow you to:
Demonstrate you are a Changemaker by engaging with The Brokerage’s tailored employer support:
- Share a platform with other HR partners and business leaders to raise awareness of systemic issues facing the labour market, sharing best practice through regular partner forums
- Engage employees from the top down with workshops around the lived experiences of our disadvantaged young people, hiring young, diverse talent and being a more inclusive workplace
Drive productivity and innovation through growing a more diverse workforce:
- Access to our diverse, driven and local talent pool and specialist recruitment service
- Internship and apprenticeship programmes tailored to your needs
- Addresses the skills gap! Bring new and innovative skills and perspectives to your industry.
Engage staff in high quality, skills based volunteering opportunities:
- Mentor, volunteer or lead masterclasses in your specialist field
- Develop line management skills through managing interns and work experience candidates
Please contact Susheel Sharma (Susheel.email@example.com) to find out more.