How does a partnership with The Brokerage work?
Our life changing work is only possible due to our partnerships with incredible companies who are committed to making a difference. If you are interested in working with us, supporting young people and becoming a more inclusive workplace, we can help you decide which partnership option would best suit your organisation.
VIEW OUR CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS BROCHURE HERE…
Once you on are board, The Brokerage will meet with your organisation to identify the key areas of prioritisation over the year. Following this, The Brokerage will provide a partnership agreement detailing the plan for the 12 month partnership which will give your organisation access to our unique services. A partnership with The Brokerage will allow you to:
Demonstrate you are a Changemaker by engaging with The Brokerage’s tailored employer programmes:
- Share a platform with other HR partners and business leaders to raise awareness of systemic issues facing the labour market, sharing best practice via our Corporate Leaders Forum
- Depending on which level partnership you chose, you might also get access to additional Changemaker activities, including our Changemaker Framework Assessment and our experiential workshop, designed to give HR and hiring managers insight into the lived experience of young people from working class and underrepresented backgrounds.
Drive productivity and innovation through growing a more diverse workforce:
- Access to a pool of highlight talented and ambitious young people from working class and racially minoritised communities
- Depending on which level partnership you chose, you might also get access to our unique summer placement programme and/or additional support with advertising and recruiting for your entry-level roles.
- Addresses the skills gap! Bring new and innovative skills and perspectives to your industry.
Engage staff in high quality, skills based volunteering opportunities:
- Mentor, volunteer or lead masterclasses in your specialist field
- Develop line management skills through managing interns and work experience candidates
Please contact Susheel Padda (Susheel.firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more or fill out the form below.