Thank you for signing up to The Brokerage!
You are an eligible candidate for the City of London Business Traineeship (CBT) paid summer internship programme.
If you would like to be considered for a place on the 2018 programme, the next step is for you to attend a registration appointment.
The registration appointment will last approximately one hour. It will:
- give you a chance to find out more about the CBT programme
- give us a chance to find out about your strengths, interests and experience
Please select one of the available dates and book your slot via Eventbrite.
You must bring the following documents:
- Original passport
- Proof of address (any official letter)
- Original HMRC letter or payslip which states your National Insurance number and proof of address
- Your CV printed out (it doesn’t have to be perfect at this stage!)
You will not be able to register without these documents.
If you have any issues providing these documents or any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to meeting you at your registration appointment.
We are a 5 minute walk from both Moorgate and Liverpool Street station.
What do I need to bring to the event?:
Please bring a pen, notebook and all the required documents.