Operational Services Analyst
Would you be interested in working for a leading insurance company and being given responsibility right from the start? The Operational Services Analyst vacancy might just be the role you are looking for.
In this role you will be providing centralised support for the underwriting business, meaning you will develop an insight into the world of underwriting from the inside out!
Good maths skills and proficient user of Microsfot Excel
- Assisting with the management of our outsourcing contracts.
- Providing technical assistance to teams within Ascot as well as external partners.
- Providing training on procedures/system to them. Answering queries from them in
a timely fashion.
- Preparation of operation, performance, statistical reports.
- Reviewing and clearing various exceptions. Continually improving exception
- Suggesting and testing system enhancements.
- Performing Risk Capture quality control. Liaising with Capita and underwriting
teams. Improving processes and manuals.
- Reviewing daily movements, liaising with underwriting teams and arranging
corrective action where required.
- Managing quarterly reviews.
- Improving processes and procedures manuals.
- Compiling the monthly Underwriting Administration Statistics report.
- Reviewing the quality of the work performed by the outsourced Pre-Bind Quality
- Performing Event Coding, ensuring to complete an end of month report whilst liaising with teams.
- Banking – checking bank accounts, recording new transactions, allocation and reconciliation of funds.
Send your CV and cover letter to Fabrice Yala (email@example.com) ASAP to avoid disappointment.