Introduction to business and finance in the City
We are delighted to be partnering with the prestigious European College of Business Management to offer students in Year 12 with a chance to secure a place on a two-week professional development programme this summer, taking place Monday 22nd July – Friday 2nd August.
The programme will provide you with a better understanding of the function of the City and banking as a whole, enable you to get a respected qualification on your CV, develop your commercial awareness, and put you in a much stronger position when applying for paid internships and degree apprenticeships as you move in to Year 13.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
• The Brexit legacy: UK politics and economics
• British banking: the journey to 2019
• London’s survival as an international business centre
• Communications at work and business etiquette
• Introduction to English law
• Personal development skills: project planning, presentation, team building and leadership skills
The two week course will involve classroom based learning, City visits, group work and individual free study periods.
All sessions are compulsory, and you must be able to commit to the full two weeks (Monday 22nd July – Friday 2nd August). The working week will be 9:30am – 4:45pm.
If you are interested in this opportunity or have any queries, please email email@example.com as soon as possible to find out how to secure your place.