Researcher at Barrington Hibbert Associates
…interested in research?
The Brokerage is working with Barrington Hibbert Associates to help them recruit a graduate into their Research team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate looking to take that first step into the working world.
Job title: researcher
Start date: ASAP
Location: based in Gresham Street (City of London)
Deadline: Sunday 30th September
Barrington Hibbert Associates is an executive search and advisory firm, specialising in financial sector recruitment and retention.
Please see their website for more information.
As a researcher at Barrington Hibbert Associates, it will be your job to support the Partners in the firm to win and identify prospective candidates for their clients. This will include candidate name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
- Sourcing and identifying candidates via the BHA database, LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- Calling for referrals.
- Identifying skills to match appropriate roles.
- Attending client meetings with a Partner in a support capacity, taking detailed notes on the assignment and any other relevant information.
Personal skills, knowledge and talents required:
• Have good communication skills
• Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
• Be persuasive, persistent and patient
• Be able to cope with pressure
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Have a mature personality
• Have good organisational and administrative skills
• Have the ability to prioritise
• Have good IT skills
• Be able to work to deadlines
To find out more about this opportunity, please visit this link.
To apply for the opportunity, please send a CV and cover letter detailing your interest in the role to Melissa (email@example.com) by Sunday 30th September.