Our alumni members act as champions for The Brokerage, helping to inspire the next generation of talent.
Alumni members are those who have been through our programmes and are now working in their career of choice.
We regularly inform the network about volunteering, fundraising, event and career opportunities that will help them to enhance their personal and professional development.
As a member, you can help support The Brokerage in the following ways:
- Champion our work within your own organisation. If your team is looking for an intern, school leaver, apprentice or new grad – come to us!
- Volunteer at workshops, events and career masterclasses.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to stay up to date with what is happening at The Brokerage.
- Fundraise for us by taking part in our annual activities, or make a one-off/regular donation .
- Provide us with an update on your current status for us to include in our successful case studies.
To find out more or join our mailing list, please contact Eri Arakawa (firstname.lastname@example.org).