For over 20 years The Brokerage has helped top employers find talented candidates from diverse backgrounds for roles in financial, professional and related services. We work with non-advantaged young people from across London who have registered with us because they are passionate about pursuing careers in these areas.
Of our candidates placed in 2017:
79% were from BAME backgrounds
54% were female
We offer two main services:
Advertising and marketing opportunities
We can advertise a specific opportunity, for example a job vacancy or apprenticeship, by e-mailing our candidates directly or marketing opportunities at our events.
Tailored end-to-end recruitment
A bespoke package to suit your needs. For example we can:
• Advertise and market opportunities to our candidates and schools network
• Receive and shortlist applications
• Support candidates with interview techniques
• Co-ordinate interviews
• Provide feedback to candidates
• Deliver pre-work/employment briefings
• Check in with successful candidates during the first three months of employment
As part of our wider work, we help candidates to develop their professional skills, for example through CV support sessions, insight days and masterclasses. This means that the candidates we introduce you to are keen, confident and have a clear idea of their career goals.
These services are paid-for. For further details of how to get involved and our list of prices, please contact: